- Brand: ZIWI Peak
- Free-Range Chicken Recipe for Dogs
- Decreased food allergy sensitivities
- Healthy skin and coat
- Improved digestion
- Joint health and mobilityUrinary Health
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to dogs. The recipe contains over 91% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Cans are BPA-free. No TSPP, Carrageenan, or artificial gelling agents used.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs are used. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Includes chicory, kelp, and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.
- Chicken is a great choice for dogs who are sensitive to red meats.
- Each can of ZIWI Peak is retort-cooked in its own sterile container to preserve the nutritional integrity of the raw ingredients.
Ingredients : Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chick Peas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).